Fees/Payment & Cancellation Policy
- All course fees must be paid in advance of the start of any NFS course.
- The fees are not refundable other than with the written consent of NFS.
- You will be notified if your booking cannot be accepted for any NFS Courses.
- Confirmation of a child’s booking on any of our term-time courses will not automatically enrol them for the whole of the academic year. Online booking and re-enrolment forms will be given out before the start of all courses throughout the year and parents/guardians must re-enrol each child before the re-start of their course.
- In respect of any reduced costs on course fees due to a sale or special offer the price will expire on the given deadline and then reverts to our standard course fees. Unfortunately we are unable to offer the reduced prices after this time.
- The Parent warrants that the information provided on the Booking is accurate and up to date in all respects at the point of booking. Any changes will be sent by the Parent and/or Carer to NFS immediately.
- It is the Parent and/or Carer’s responsibility to inform NFS of any special medical conditions at the point of booking. This includes behavioural disorders.
Limitations of Liability
- Neither NFS nor any Coach, Coaches assistant nor any employee or other representative accepts responsibility in respect of loss, damage or expense incurred by a Participant, Parent and/or Carer arising directly or indirectly or in any way connected with the attendance of the Participant, Parent and/or Carer on our Courses.
- The Parent and/or Carer agrees that any claim made against NFS will be made in writing within 30 days of the incident taking place and failure to report in writing within this time negates any such claim.
- The maximum aggregate liability for NFS to the Participant, Parent and/or Carer will not exceed the Fees.
- NFS Coaches are FA qualified, First Aid Trained & enhanced DBS checked.
- Please ensure that each child is personally checked in and out with an NFS Coach unless prior written permission has been received by NFS from the parent/guardian.
- NFS reserves the right to exclude any child whose behaviour we deem inappropriate.
- Occasionally NFS may take group photographs for promotional purposes only, please highlight when booking your child onto any of our courses that you do not wish your child to be included in any marketing material.
- The details provided on booking forms will be held on file for NFS administration purposes only.
- You agree that by placing your child/children on any of our courses that you have agreed to these terms and conditions.
- This contract shall be governed by the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
New Forest Soccer Ltd (“New Forest Soccer“) operates www.www.newforestfootball.co.uk and may operate other websites. It is New Forest Soccer’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, New Forest Soccer collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. New Forest Soccer’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how New Forest Soccer’s visitors use its website. From time to time, New Forest Soccer may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
New Forest Soccer also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on www.www.newforestfootball.co.uk blogs/sites. New Forest Soccer only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to New Forest Soccer’s websites choose to interact with New Forest Soccer in ways that require New Forest Soccer to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that New Forest Soccer gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at www.www.newforestfootball.co.uk to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with New Forest Soccer are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, New Forest Soccer collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with New Forest Soccer. New Forest Soccer does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
New Forest Soccer may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. New Forest Soccer may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, New Forest Soccer does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
New Forest Soccer discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on New Forest Soccer’s behalf or to provide services available at New Forest Soccer’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using New Forest Soccer’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. New Forest Soccer will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, New Forest Soccer discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when New Forest Soccer believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of New Forest Soccer, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an New Forest Soccer website and have supplied your email address, New Forest Soccer may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with New Forest Soccer and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. New Forest Soccer takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If New Forest Soccer, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that New Forest Soccer goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of New Forest Soccer may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.